3M + Avery + Oracle Wrap Films
3M Scotchprint Wrap Film
Meet the new standard in wrap films.3M™ Scotchprint® Wrap Film Series 1080 is a distinctive way to make you-and your car-stand out in the crowd.
DistinctiveStand out in the crowd with film series 1080. Choose from a variety of finishes, textures and colors including carbon fiber, that offer a unique, head-turning look.
Innovative3M is a leader, not a follower, and we're passionate about offering you the most innovative vehicle personalization products.
TrustedCreate a look that says you set your own course. Trust that look to the 3M brand promise of quality, reliability, service and warranty.
Taking best-in-class to a new level3MTM Scotchprint® Wrap Film Series 1080 doesn’t just cover doors, it opens doors. Be ready for the opportunity to create a truly distinctive look your their vehicle, truck or even their boat with this innovative series of matte, gloss and 3-D textured films.
- OUT OF THE BOX
No printing. No overlaminate. Open the box and start wrapping.
- GREAT HANDLING
3.5 mil dual cast film provides just the right amount of rigidity with no application tape.
- EASY INSTALLATION
The same features you love in 3MTM ControltacTM Graphic Film with ComplyTM Adhesive: slideable and repositionable pressure-activated adhesive with non-visible air release channels for virtually no air bubbles.
- NO SEAMS
60" wide rolls mean you can cover entire sections.
Product Description3MTM Scotchprint® Wrap Film Series 1080 are long-term, removable, dual cast films designed for solid color vehicle detailing, decoration and full wraps without graphic protection. This film's pressure-activated adhesive allows it to slide and be repositioned until firm pressure is applied. The non-visible air release channels assure fast, easy and virtually bubble-free installations. These vinyl films are sold in 60 inch rolls, allowing almost any section of a vehicle to be wrapped without seams.
Recommended Types of GraphicsWhen used as described in this Bulletin, these types of graphics and end uses are warranted by the 3MTM MCSTM Warranty. Please read the entire Bulletin for additional details.
- Standard vehicle graphics, detailing and decoration, multiple layers of graphics
- Commercial vehicle and fleet graphics, emblems or striping
- Watercraft graphics applied above the static water line only
Limitations of ProductThis 3M film is not designed or recommended for the following uses. Please contact us to discuss other options.
Film applied to:
- stainless steel
- non-3M films (see Removal Warranty)
- watercraft when the film is below the static water line
- watercraft graphics that are not edge sealed
- Non-OEM painted substrates on most vehicles
- painted substrates with poor paint-to-substrate, or paint-to-paint bond - substrate surfaces that are not clean and smooth (little or no variation in texture)
- Cut and weed applications where the application tape must adhere to the exposed liner
- Graphic removal from:
- substrates with poor paint-to-substrate adhesion
- existing graphics that must remain intact; damage may occur during removal of film
- Graphics subjected to gasoline vapors or spills, including those at or on gas pumps, automobile fuel-tank ports, watercraft or top-feeding, petroleum tankers
Avery Dennsion TM SW 900 Wrapping Film
Opaque/Metallic/Specialty Easy ApplyTM RS Long Term Removable - StaFlat
Uses:Avery Dennison TMSW900 Easy Apply Cast Vinyl Film is a premium quality cast film designed for use in vehicle and graphics markets where high quality film finish and cost effective full color wrapping is required. The patented Avery DennisonTM Easy Apply RS feature allows for faster positioning, bubble free application, and long term removability.
Features:- Very high gloss or matte, super conformable film.
- Unique patented adhesive technology.
- Superior conformability to irregular substrates
- Deeply concave shaped Extremely convex shaped Best performance on rivets Best conformance in channels
- Outstanding durability and outdoor performance
- Excellent UV, temperature, humidity, and salt-spray resistance
- Custom colors available (contact your sales representative)
- Easy apply feature helps eliminate wrinkles and bubbles during application
- REACH compliance for all colors (EC1907/2006)
- Meets CPSIA standards for limitations on lead and phthalates.
- Meets RoHS and WEEE standards for absence of heavy metals
- Removable up to 5 years
ORACAL 970RA Wrapping Cast Film with RapidAir® Technology
Now Featuring RapidAir® Technology, Grey-Pigmented Adhesive and a Built-in Clear-Coat Layer
ORACAL® Series 970RA Wrapping Cast with RapidAir® Technology offers a fast and reliable way to fully wrap vehicles in solid, opaque colors while also providing air release channels to make application easier by reducing incidence of bubbles and creases. This durable film is ideal for long-term fleet and motorsport marketing applications, and provides a lightweight, economical alternative to paint. Featuring a solvent-based, repositionable adhesive and a 90-lb. silicone-coated liner, Series 970RA film provides exceptional dimensional stability and conformability over curved surfaces, rivets and corrugations. It offers long-term removability from painted surfaces and does not require an overlaminate. White and Black also offered in a matte finish.
Areas of UseSpecially developed for long-term, complete wraps of fleet and motor sport vehicles in solid, opaque colors. Exceptional dimensional stability and conformability over curved surfaces, rivets and corrugations. Offers long-term removability from painted surfaces and does not require an overlaminate.
<div class="error-box"> <p class="icon"><img src="images/icon-error.png" alt=""></p> Vestibulum at aliquet est... </div>